Date: 1-2 April 2019
Venue: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
ICBEF aims to provide a communication platform for scholars, professionals, academics and graduate students not only to present their recent and latest researches but also to share their thoughts and to discuss the future development in, but not limited to the field of Business, Economics, and Finance.
Fields of research include (but not limited to):
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors||31.01.2019|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||28.02.2019|
Fees & Payment
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. These fees do NOT include the accommodation.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to ICAST standard - one column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 30 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 10 March 2019 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAST 2019, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Full papers will be submitted to the Scientific Committe for their approval and once accepted they will be published Scopus Indexed Journal.*
*Based on ACTIVE SCOPUS STATUS during the conference date (or the date we submitted to the publisher). For example, if the conference (or date submitted) was on April 2018, we will submit to the Publisher that is ACTIVE status on SCOPUS Journal Title List based on April 2018 list and not the upcoming list.