ICBEF aims to provide a communication platform for scholars, professionals, academics and graduate students not only to present their recent and latest researches but also to share their thoughts and to discuss the future development in, but not limited to the field of Business, Economics, and Finance.
Fields of research include (but not limited to):
|Paper Submission Deadline [Extended]
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||28.02.2020|
Fees & Payment
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, conference kits, lunches and refreshments. These fees do NOT include accommodation.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to ICAST standard - one-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 8-15 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 30 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 28 February 2020 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAST 2019, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Full papers will be submitted to the Scientific Committee for their approval and once accepted they will be published Scopus Indexed Journal.*
*Based on ACTIVE SCOPUS STATUS during the conference date (or the date we submitted to the publisher). For example, if the conference (or date submitted) was on April 2018, we will submit to the Publisher that is ACTIVE status on SCOPUS Journal Title List based on April 2018 list and not the upcoming list.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melaka
Address: Jalan Melaka Raya 23, Hatten City, 75000 Melaka
Phone: 06-222 3333
Website: Click HERE
Conference registrants cancelling their registration on or before 31st January 2020 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st January 2020.