- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to ICBEF standard - one column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 30 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15 March 2018 in order for the paper to be included in the program. By submitting a paper to present at the ICBEF 2017, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.